Wednesday 31 August 2011

My friend and her loss

Today my friend told us her lovely pebbles a beautiful spaniel had gone to a better place after a short battle with cancer.
My wonderful boy is curled up on my right foot as I write this, we love our pets and they are part of our family, saying farewell to a trusted friend is hard, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Theresa.

To celebrate the love of our pets here is a picture of my lovely boy Gandolf and another of our very old (he was 20 last June) and much loved smelly cat Baggy



1 comment:

  1. This phrase likely introduces a discussion or narrative about a friend who has experienced a loss, which could refer to the passing of a loved one, a personal setback, or some other form of adversity. Why Game Popular The continuation of the sentence would provide further details about the friend and the circumstances surrounding their loss.

    ReplyDelete