Friday 18 November 2011

FB Challenge for November

Hi

Sorry I have been absent for so long, but life, work and bad health have kept me away.

Here is my entry for the FB November Challenge:


The tags are cut using Spellbinders Tag Shapes Three (S4-030). I inked each one up with a ranger foam applicator in each of the new Distress Winter Collection, these colours are just so yummy, they are a wonderful addition to the collection. 

After inking I sprayed with homemade perfect pearls gold mist, (recipe below!) I then hit them with a heat tool to dry, this was all done while still in the die.

The Stamp set is from the wonderful Gina K Designs and is called Wishing you Joy and is the current STV Kit, and all the images are coloured with Copic Markers, and Sakura stardust pens.

I cut out the images with Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles (S4-115), Labels Three (S4-189) and Labels fourteen (S4-290).

I used some Metallic Rub-on around the edges in a copper colour from kit 1, and then used pop-dots to attach to the tag.

Here is my recipe for glimmer mist using Perfect Pearls and a ranger mister bottle:

It is simply a mister bottle filled with water and a small amount of Perfect Pearls added, shake well and spray. I used gold on my tags, but you can make it any colour. I do advise you add the PP in small quantities and test until you get the result you require.

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment