Tuesday 22 November 2011

Stamp TV Challenge, CASE Emily

Happy Tuesday

Last Friday the lovely Cat over at STV posted a competition to "CASE the Design Team" and the chosen Designer is the very talented Emily Giovanni.

The rules of the game are to pick a card from Emily's gallery and change at least two things about it, the card I picked to CASE is Home Is


Ok what did I change?

Firstly I changed the shape of the card to a square, the DP Emily used was (I think) Basic Grey - Dots & Stripes, I used Echo Park - A Walk in the Park. I swapped the images around and where Emily used some stunning felt flowers, I used some paper ones from my stash. Emily also used a button, I have bling! I am not sure which die Emily used, mine is a bit of an oddity it is by Spellbinders, Labels A SE-001, I can not find any reference to it on the net and am assuming it is a very old die design (I picked it up on Ebay months ago).

Thanks for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment