Friday 6 January 2012

Missing Tibbie Update

Just a quick post to say both Gladys and Amy are safely back home, they were filthy and it is believed the have not eaten since their abduction, thank you to all who have helped, but PLEASE remember Alice will be in the same state, if not worse. Keep up the search I beg you, she is now alone and suffering at the hands of these complete and utter - sorry I can not put into print the expletives on my lips as I type this - PLEASE it is now very urgent that Alice is found, her life could depend on it!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for volunteering, my boys and I just watched an episode on abducted animals (Weird, True and Freaky") and although I knew about people taking them to keep or sell if they were rare breeds, I didn't know they were often used for dogfights, SO sad... :(

    ReplyDelete