Thursday 19 January 2012

Time for a Calendar

Happy Thursday

Here is a project I would of liked to post earlier, but due to the UK postal service the stamp sets did not arrive until last Saturday:

January!

I have used a Papermania Bare Desk Calendar for this project, I picked this up at my local Hobby Craft for around £5.00.



Firstly I decorated the back page of the calendar with some Card and DP the DP is an old stack from my stash by K and Company.


For the January page, I made my own DP using Brilliance ink Platinum planet on a plain blue card stock. The stamp set is Wishing you Joy.


I stamped the Calendar Grid with Memento Tuxedo Black as I did with the images, they are all available at Gina K Designs, the stamp sets used are Celebrate the Season (snowman), and Winter Wonderland (mittens, skates and sled) 

February

This page of the calendar is for a challenge over at Stamp TV, Suzanne has asked us to 

Make it LOVE-ly!!


So as I was working on the calendar, I thought I would enter with this:


The roses are based on a technique from the new book by Melanie Muenchinger, called A Year of flowers, and wow what an amazing book it is.


The book is available Here, and is based on one of her stamp sets by the same name, available Here. The hearts are made using SU punches, and the sentiments are from various Gina K sets.

Thank you for stopping by :-)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on the calendar. Love the roses for the month of February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie

      Thank you for stoping by, I will be posting March at the end of Feb, just working on that one now :-)

      Delete