Wednesday 29 February 2012

March Calendar

Happy Wednesday

Here is my March Calendar Page:


Stamp set is Spring Basket by Gina K Designs
I cut out the calendar grid using Grand Labels Four - LF-190
For details on how I made the Calendar please see a previous post

Life here on my little bit of the Kent coast has been rather mad lately, my youngest son moved out last week (I say youngest, he is 23), and I have moved out of the corner of Hubbies Study, and into my own craft room (formally said sons bedroom). So my week between work and helping youngest settle in to new flat, I have been moving in to my new room, everything is now in and I will be taking pictures, the new craft room will be posted on here next week.

Thank you for stopping by 

1 comment:

  1. I love your calendar. I could do with making one of those, great idea! Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete