Monday 16 April 2012

More Challenges

Happy Monday

Today there are two new challenges, the first is STV's Face Book Challenge, the challenge is called "The Twist", and the idea is to use a masculine image and make a feminine card with it OR use a feminine image and make a masculine card with it. I was undecided as to which choice to make so I made both!



The stamp set is Vogue Vases by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs, I used a twist on the Faux Pressed Flowers technique by the very talented Anne Harada. The DP is Pool Side, also by Gina K Designs, and the brads were from my stash.


For this card I used the DP stack called Petals & Wings, along with the stamp set Vintage Chic, again both available at Gina K Designs. The little ribbon buckle was in my stash as was the ribbon.

The last card today is for the STV Mix it up Monday challenge set by Vera. 


The challenge is to use a stamps that you own, but have not yet used, in other words not yet got inky. The stamps I used are from a set called Funny Farm, I do not own the set, but the two stamps used on the card were part of a "Grab Bag" that I won last December with This card, and as I have not yet used these stamps, this challenge was the perfect opportunity. The colouring was all done using Copic markers, and the sentiment is cut out using SU punches, the raffia twine I picked up last week at the florists wholesalers.

Thanks for dropping by 

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous, luv the stamping and embossing together, fabulous look...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete