Tuesday 1 May 2012

May Calendar

Happy May 1st, the year seems to be speeding along now, and the days are getting longer, and I for one hope they will soon be getting warmer, after such a miserable, cold and wet April.

Recently my thoughts have been turning to those lovely long walks along the beach with my dog and at weekends the lovely man I share my life with, so this was the inspiration for this months project.


As always the stamp set for the calendar is by Gina K Designs, and the brain child of the wonderful and very talented Tami Mayberry and you can find the details Here and Here

The dies are all by Spellbinders, the actual calendar grid being cut out with Grand Scalloped Ovals 
LF-111, and inked around the edges with some SU Night of Navy ink. 
The banners are Basic Banners 3 S5-046, and the detail of the lighthouse etc are Nautical Frames S5-046, I just adore Spellbinders new dies, and I have many on my wish list, they also have an amazing web site with great designers and it is well worth checking out, you can find them here, they have wonderful design ideas and I recommend clicking on the tab that says "community", this is where the designers strut their amazing talents and also you can find tutorials and videos on how to use Spellbinders gorgeous  products.

The wonderful DP is by Kanban and is part of the Artscapes collection, here I used Coastline.

Have an amazing day, and thank you for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment