Friday 21 September 2012

What a Great Idea !!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday

I just wanted to share this wonderful card that arrived in the post a few days ago, my lovely friend Sharon, who makes cards on the Island of Gibraltar made this for my wedding.


What a clever idea to add a picture of the happy couple (and believe me we were and still are extremely happy). Sharon also pointed out that you can use the same idea for new baby cards,  wedding anniversaries  and a multitude of other card sending occasions.

I would like to thank Sharon for letting me share this beautiful creation with you all, I will be back next week with a new Outlawz challenge card.

It is National Cup-cake Weekend here in the UK, so for me that means working, I will be in Hobbycraft, Thanet between 10am & 2pm, both Saturday & Sunday, demonstrating ideas for decorating cup-cakes.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment