Monday 12 November 2012

Monday Challenge

Happy Monday

It is time for a Monday Greetings Card Challenge over at the Outlawz and the challenge this week is to:

Craft Your Stash: 

Use items from your stash/headed for the 

trash pile to create a project. 

This month our sponsors are:


Providing 5 Free Digital Images



Providing 3 Free Digital Images



Providing 3 Free Digital Images


My card this week uses a gorgeous image from one of our sponsors Stamp 'N' Doodle:


All the die cuts are left over from some recent Spellbinders demo's and the only exception to this is my image. The sentiment is from a Gina K stamp set (sorry I can't remember which one)

I am entering this card into the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by, have a great Monday



5 comments:

  1. Alex, your card is beautiful! Love those colors! You did a great job of coloring your image, and I love all the fab die cuts you used! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is beautiful from the image to the design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex this is adorable!!! Love those die cuts!
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the cutest image.. i've not seen it before and it reminded me of summer bike rides.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love all of the leaves you added and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete