Monday 26 November 2012

Orange You Glad to be an Outlawz

Happy Monday

Our challenge this week is to:

Create a project using Orange as you main color or include Oranges in you design!! 

You can check out the challenge and the gorgeous cards made by my fellow DT's  HERE

My card uses an image from one of our sponsors Eureka Stamps called Butterfly and Sunflower


This was such a great image to colour with my Copic markers, the DP is from my stash and the dies are Spellbinders Grand Ovals, I created a print and cut file on my Silhouette to cut the image, the sentiment is from a Gina K stamp set (sorry can't remember which set), and it is cut out using the new layered tags from Spellbinders.

I purchase most of my supplies here in the UK from:

Whitstable Stamp Craft
21a Oxford Street
Whitstable, Kent
Tel: 01227 264303

OR their parent company

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great week

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I just love what you did with this image! Your card is gorgeous and stunning! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete