Sunday 2 December 2012

Meet Gwndoline

Happy Sunday

I have a new release for you today from DS4J, and her name is Gwendoline, this is also my Mum's name, so I dedicate this post to my wonderful Mum.


Here is my card;


The image has been coloured with Copic markers and mounted on Grand Fancy Ovals by Spellbinders, the leaf sprays are both from Marianne Designs and the corner details are Photo Corners also by Spellbinders, the DP is from a Christmas stack by Hobbycraft. 

You can see all the gorgeous creations by my fellow DT's HERE, and you can purchase the new images HERE.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day 


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Alex.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Alex, what a sweet, beautiful card! Love the image, the soft colors you chose, the beautiful papers & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete