Thursday 13 December 2012

My First Post for Creative Moments

Happy Thursday

Today I have two projects for you for the Creative Moment Anything Goes/Anything But a Card challenge.

My first project has a sweet image from:




The image is from the Emerald Faeries Collection and is called Boo and Snooky
The butterfly is from Spellbinders and is called Les Papillions, the grass and flower boarder was created with Memory Box Grassland Boarder & Wild Flower Patch

My second project is made with some beautiful vintage paper and topper from:




The boarder is Spellbinders Vintage Lace Accents, the holly is by Lala land and is Holly Flourish, the deer is by Memory box

I do hope you will come over and join us I would love to see your creations

Thank you for stopping by 



8 comments:

  1. Alex loving these projects which you have adourned so creatively.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful made and a great bag Alex.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, that candy tag is adorable--love the image, the cheerful colors. and the die cuts!
    And your gift bag is a gift in itself--beautiful--great use of all the dies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Alex these are gorgeous!!!! Wonderful use of the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love,love,love the candy topper! Your gift bag is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your projects.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete