Monday 3 December 2012

The Eyes Have it!

Happy Monday

Today I am hosting this weeks Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge, the theme this week is;

The Eyes Have It!
Incorporate "Eyelets" in your design, or use an Image in which the eyes are the Focal Point.
We have two great sponsors this month

And 


You can see all the lovely inspiration from my fellow DT's HERE, my card this week uses a wonderful image from Saturated Canary, the image is called Ugly Christmas Sweater.


I just adore this image, along with so many others the talented Krista draws and I promise you this will not be the last time you see images from Krista here on my blog, I have been building up quite a selection :-)

The pennants are stamped with Oh Christmas Tree by JustRight Stamps, and cut with Spellbinders Pennant Dies, the DP is from my stash, as is the ribbon, and the image is all coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment is cut out using JustRight Oval Medallion and mounted on Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty Seven ( I just love this combo, and no doubt you will see it again)

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge 

Have a great week x


2 comments:

  1. Alex, this is super-sweet! I love that image; you did a great job of coloring her; love your design, papers, die cuts, and fun pennants! And those eyelets are darling! Just a fabulous card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!:) super sweet card, friend!
    xx

    Krista

    ReplyDelete