Monday 24 December 2012

Washi Tape Kinda Girl

Happy Christmas Eve

Today at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Card Challenge it is:

ANYTHING GOES!!
My card this week has another wonderful image from Saturated Canary called Washi Tape Kinda Girl


The die cuts are all Spellbinders Labels Dies, and the image is coloured with Copic Markers

Do pop over and see the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT's I promise you will not be dissapointed and there is also some great prizes from this months sponsors.

I wish each and every one of you a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Thank you all for your support of my little blog over the past year

Happy Holidays 
xxxx






3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love your coloring and the tape all over!! Merry, Merry Christmas sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, this is such a fun card! Saw it on the Outlawz GC challenge and will be using it as inspiration in how to use some of the digital tape I have - what a fabulous, creative idea! Now I have an idea of what to do with it!! Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that I love this, right? :^) Just thought I'd pop in and wish you a wonderful and Merry Christmas! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete