Tuesday 15 January 2013

Cards Galore

Happy Tuesday

Sorry I have been missing in action this last week, but sometimes life and work just take over!

Last week there was a new challenge posted at DS4J 

Make a card or paper creation with the theme
OH MY - HOW TIME FLIES!"

Here is my card:


The image is Grandfather Clock , coloured with Copic markers, the wings are from a Spellbinders set called Home Sweet Home by Nina Bracket, and the embossing folder is Clockworks by Cuttlebug

Also on Wednesday we had a new challenge at Creative Moments the theme is: 

Monochrome!

My card is again a clock:


The DP and Image are all from The Cutting Cafe, our wonderful sponsors for this challenge, I have used Clock Background Set and Clock/Time Set, the die cuts are Spellbinders Labels Eight and Decorative Labels Eight.

On Sunday there was a new release at DS4J, and boy are there some gorgeous images in this release.

Here is my card:


The image is called Catherine, she is coloured with Copic markers and the embossing folder is Spellbinders M-bossabilities A4 Garden Lattice, the die cuts are spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangles and Labels Twenty, the flowers are from my stash.

Yesterday we had a new Greetings Card Challenge at The Outlawz and the theme is:

A good portion of the western hemisphere in the midst of the cold winter months so  we are challenging you to include snow or snow person on your creation.

This was a very apt theme for me as I woke up to a light dusting of the white stuff yesterday morning, but am glad to report it is all gone now, tho they are threatening us with more later this week!

Here is my card:


The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and are called 4 Square - Let it Snow, the embossing folder is called Waterfall, but I can not remember the company who made it!

Do drop over and chef out all the DT cards on the respective sites. I am honoured to work with such talented designers and count myself very lucky!

Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous group of cards Alex!!! I love and everyone of them!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete