Monday 28 January 2013

Show Your Hearts

Happy Monday

Time for a new Greetings Card Challenge over at the Outlawz and this week it is:


Show Your Hearts!!
Use a heart(s) and red in your design!

Our Sponsors this month are 


And


So without further ado here is my card for you:


The image is Sun Bonnet Hearts from Bugaboo and the paper is from the Me to You range by DoCraft
I have used Spellbinders Petite Ovals & Scalloped Ovals and the sentiment is cut out with some SU punches.

Do pop over and see the wonderful inspiration from my fellow Design Team, you will not be disappointed, and I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by 





3 comments:

  1. Alex this is adorable with beautiful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is beautiful!! Your coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Alex for the nice coment about my card. It's so pleasant to read you!
    Love your wonderful carte,... the colouring and all those little details are just gorgeous!

    Have a nice day...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete