Wednesday 20 March 2013

Challenge 13 - Animals

Happy Wednesday (again)

The Creative Moments team have a new challenge for you today Animals, pop over and see the amazing DT projects HERE

My cards use images from our two lovely sponsors this fortnight




My first card uses the image Buttons from A Day for Daisies


The image is coloured with Copic markers and the die cuts are Spellbinders Grand Dahlia, the DP is from my local friendly craft shop Whitstable Stamps (details below), and the cat dies are all from Memory Box.

My second card uses the Cutting Cafe image Fun with Owls


The embossing folder is Spellbinders A4 M-Bossabilities - Lots of Dots, I have also used Spellbinders Long Deckled Rectangles and Jewel Fantasy.


I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge!

Thank you for stopping by







4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. Love the kitties and the owls.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls, and this pair is so cute! The embossed pattern is beautiful, and I like your choice of colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards, luvin the images, sweet owls...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete