Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bling on a Shape

Happy Wednesday

Today at DS4J we have a new challenge:

BLING ON A SHAPE
I am combining 2 requirements here. 
Make an easel shaped card (plain or twisted), 
and ADD BLING somewhere on the card. 

Challenge #65 runs from 17 - 30 April 2013

Here is my card:


I have used the sweet image My First Party Dress by Jen Lee, and coloured with Copic markers. The die cuts I used to make the card base are Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One, the little tag is Spellbinders Fancy Frame Tags Two.
The flowers and bling are from my stash.

You can see the lovely creations by Team A HERE, and also enter the challenge, I look forward to seeing your creations.




Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    As you know I love your adorable work. So much so that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Pop on over to my bog at
    http://getthejclook.blogspot.co.uk/
    to see the details.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious card, Alex! Love the fancy easel shape and die cuts, love the pretty flowers, and love the bling you added, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete