Monday 8 April 2013

Spring Flowers

Happy Monday

Today over at the Oulawz Greetings card Challenge the theme is "Spring Flowers". There are some gorgeous creations from the Design Team for your inspiration HERE

My card is a little different for me this week, as I have not used a coloured image.


The card uses Memory Box/Poppy Stamps dies;
Spring Boarder
Maddison Park Bench
Grassland Boarder
Ivy Tendrils 

Spellbinders:
Labels Four
Gold Labels Four

Punches from MS & EK Success 

The sentiment is from Gina K Designs 

Looking forward to seeing your creations 

Thank you for stopping by



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little spring scene you have crafted here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scene is so inviting, very lovely.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have that bench in my garden please Alex? You make me wanna shut down my pc right now to do gardening!! Very inspiring; both your card and the garden view. Nice job.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete