Sunday 3 November 2013

Exciting News

Happy Sunday

I have some exciting news I have been longing to share with you, and now I can. I am proud to announce I am now a Design Team member of 613 Avenue Create. I love the challenge that working on design teams create for me and am thrilled to be part of this wonderful family.
The theme this week is "Anything Goes", and our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 



My card for the challenge uses the image "Morning Goddess - Edie"
I just adore this image, according to my DH it looks just like me in the morning!


I have used Spellbinders 
Labels Twenty Eight 
Enchanted Labels Twenty Eight
Labels Four
Imperial Gold Facets 
The sentiment is a wood mounted stamp from my stash


I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge




Thanks for stopping by




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous and congratulations Alex!!! You will soon get to play with some of the DS4J images in our sponsorship as well!
    Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace look...this card and details are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring, Alex, and how all the white makes that pink just pop! Welcome aboard. :-D

    ReplyDelete