Monday 30 December 2013

Anything Goes

Happy Monday

Today over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge, I am hosting the last challenge of 2013, and this will also be my last post this year, so on that note I would like to wish you all a wonderful, happy and prosperous new year. 
May all your crafty wishes come true!

This months our sponsors  are


My card uses the image Laundry Days by Oak Pond Creations


I have kept this one simple again (who knows I may still yet get the knack of CAS).
The Embossing folder is by Sue Wilson and is called Basket Weave. 
I cut the image and sentiment with my Perfect Layers tool and used a corner rounder. The sentiment is a wood mounted stamp from my stash and the cat dies are all by Poppy Stamps.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge, and don't forget to pop over and see the wonderful creations by the DT.

Thank you for stopping by, see you all next year xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you have placed the cat die cuts on the card - very creative!

    ReplyDelete