Sunday 29 December 2013

Apologies and a New Challenge

Happy Sunday

Firstly I would like to apologise for my absence over the last couple of weeks, on December (Friday) 13th my darling Husband had a small stroke, and although he has no lasting damage and is nearly back to his old self, it has kept me away from my craftiness, and you guys :-(

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and had plenty of crafty goodies in your stockings. New year is nearly upon us and I hope all of you have a prosperous and wonderful one.

Today over at 613 Avenue Create we have a new challenge, this is the last challenge of 2013 and the theme is "Anything Goes/Black & Your Favourite Colour"

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge is 

My card uses "Laugh Sentiment"


A very CAS card for me, but I felt the sentiment said it all, some of you may already know that purple is my favourite colour! The little flower and leaves are from Heartfelt Creations - Sweet Juliet.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by 


3 comments:

  1. Alex this is gorgeous with the black and purple. Love the sentiment too.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Sorry to read about your husband. Hopefully he is recovering very well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautamous CAS card Alex! I love the sentiment and you are right that it is one that is perfect for the focal image.
    Glad hubby has no lasting effects!
    ~ginny g
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete