Sunday 29 December 2013

Martini - Adorable

Happy sunday (again)

There are some fab new releases over at the DS4Joy shop and the Design Team have put together some gorgeous creations for your inspiration over at the DS4Joy Blog.

My card uses the image Martini - Adorable (coloured), by the lovely Jen Lee


I have used Memory Box Debutante & Vaudeville frames, the sentiment is an old wood mounted stamp from my stash, and the leaves are Spellbinders - Foliage, the flower is also from my stash. The embossing folder is also Spellbinders - Patchwork.

Thank you for dropping by

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design Alex.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete