Sunday 26 January 2014

613 Avenue Create Challenge 56

Happy Sunday

Today over at 613 Avenue Create we have a new challenge, the theme is Anything goes/Gift Set.

Our lovely sponsors this week are 




I have two projects for you today, the first is a gift bag and tag using the image "Tied Together" by Stamping Chef


My second project is a gift box made using the We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board and the image "To Die For" by Flat Friends Boutique


The rose is made using the Sizzix Susan's Garden Rose Die and Pan Pastels

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge!




Thank you for dropping by




3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex! I love that lace and ribbon around the box - and that rose is gorgeous!!! The gift bag and tag image you used is really a neat one! That heart tied together is perfect for a wedding. Nicely done Alex!
    ~ginny
    613 Teamie
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are lovely, but I particularly love the gift bag. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex,
    Just popping in to let you know how much I love your projects this week! The gift bag is just beautiful and a great sentiment too. The box is so cool and I LOVE that rose! Just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete