Wednesday 22 January 2014

Ha Ha Very Funny & A Real Ribbon Challenge

Happy Wednesday

Today I have two challenges I have made DT cards for. The first challenge is over at the Crafters Cafe, the theme this time is "Ha Ha Very Funny"

We have two fab sponsors for this challenge



I have used the image - Snack Cat by Oak Pond for my first card


The image is coloured with Copic markers and mat and layered using Grand Circles & Grand Decorative Circles. The sentiment is from Girlfriend Stamps and I used Fancy Frame Tags Two to cut and layer it. The cup-cakes are a die by Quickcutz.

My second card today uses the Bugaboo image - Get Your Craft On 


I have used some DP from my stash and added some shapes cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B, I have then embossed them with Do-Craft embossing folders from the Boofie and Happy Days Collections. The embellishments are also by Do-Craft and are from their latest releases Bare Basics and Sew Lovely Collections.



DS4Joy have a new challenge today, and is hosted by my lovely team member Antoinette the theme is "Add Real Ribbon"
I think you will agree I went a little OTT with my interpretation of this theme, but it was a great way to use up some of my ribbon scraps!

My card uses the image - Misteri-Would I Lie


The Sentiment is from Funny Bones and the cat is cut using Poppy Stamps - Large Sitting Cat

I look forward to seeing your creations in these challenges!




Thank you for dropping by





1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment on Snack Cat, Alex. Too funny! Great coloring and fab buttons on the Bugaboo card. WOW -- what fantastic ribbon work on the Misteri card!

    ReplyDelete