Friday 7 February 2014

Freebie Friday

Happy Friday


Today over at the DS4Joy Shop there is this lovely FREEBIE for you

The Design Team have some fun and beautiful cards for you over at the DS4Joy Blog

Bee My Honey

I have been playing around with a new die from Elizabeth Craft Designs - Lucy Label Pop-Up




The front of the card (on the left) is sporting the sentiment from a sadly retired Gina K stamp set, the sentiment on the inside is from the same set. I have cut & mounted the sentiments with the Lucy Label decorator dies (included in the set). The Sunflower is by Die-Namics and the bees are by Memory Box, as is the little bee hive. The DP is from Gina K Designs - Spring Parade , and the honey comb background die is from Cherry Lynn.
I have to say I am very impressed with the new pop-up die and will be showcasing some of the accordion dies as well as the Lots of Pops in future posts, they are so easy to use, so much fun, and I think you get great results!





Thank you for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment