Monday 3 March 2014

Music To My Ears

Happy Monday


Today at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge the theme is - Music to my ears - Create a project using the title of a song as the sentiment.

I would like to thank our lovely sponsors



And


My first card uses the DS4J image - A Well Balanced Workout


I have used the song - Lets Get Physical by Olivia Newton John

Supplies:
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - Music
Spellbinders - Grand Ovals
Spellbinders - Grand Scalloped Ovals
Memory Box - Party Glasses
Memory Box - Vintage Bottles

My second card today uses the Stamping Chef image - Steampunk Hat


The song I have based this card on is Wherever I Lay My Hat by Paul Young (yes I know I am showing my age with these song titles!)

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Grand Circles
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles
Spellbinders - Large Ribbon Banners

I look forward to seeing your "take" on this theme and seeing your wonderful creations



Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards very fun and creative.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete