Friday 25 April 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Happy Friday

This week we have a new challenge at Creative Moments, the theme for the fortnight is 

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 


My card uses the image - Little Honeys - Dorothy


The image is coloured with Copic markers

Supplies List:
Spellbinders Curved Matting Basics
M-Bossabilities - Bricks & Bark
Sue Wilson - Faux Quilled Leaves
Memory Box - Fancy Blossom

I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge




Thank you for dropping by


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your layout xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sweet card. You are the best team leader! I'm glad to be part of Creative Moments DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, beautiful colouring and I just adore those leaves but I am trying not to buy any more dies. xx

    ReplyDelete