Sunday 4 May 2014

New Release Sunday

Happy Sunday


There is a new release at the DS4Joy shop  and the Design Team have some gorgeous cards to inspire you at the DS4Joy Blog

My card uses the image Lil Urchin Boy


I have coloured the image with Copic markers

Supplies List:
Crafters Companion - Sheena Douglass - A Taste of India - Mandala
(I have used Creative Expressions Gilding Wax to bring out the pattern)
Spellbinders - Card Creator - Tranquil Moments
Spellbinders - C'assic Ovals Small
Spellbinders - Feathers 
Spellbinders - Fancy Frame Tags One
Bronze Sealing Wax




Thank you for stopping by



1 comment:

  1. I don't think I managed to leave you a comment on the DT blog, but this card is just stunning. I have to ask...is that a feather die or different leaves?
    Hugs ~ Char

    ReplyDelete