Monday 5 May 2014

Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge

Happy Monday

I hope those of you enjoying the Bank Holiday Weekend have found some crafty time for yourselves.
This week at the Outlawz Greetings Card challenge, my lovely friend Shannon  is hosting the challenge and the theme is Water or Beach

Our lovely sponsor this week is 

My card uses the image - Eleanor Tubing Fun



I have coloured the image with Copic markers

Supplies List:
Spellbinders - Nautical Frames & Accents
5x7 Modern Stationary
A2 Curved Matting Basics A&B
Crafters Companion - 8x8 Embossing Folder - Clouds
Sentiment - Gina K Designs - Under The Sea

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge

I am entering this card in the following challenge



Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always Alex. Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable image Alex and you have coloured her so wonderfully. Love the background paper...do you know who it's by? And of course, as always, I am drooling over your beautiful die's.
    Hugs ~ Char

    ReplyDelete