Sunday 1 June 2014

All About You

Happy Sunday

Today at 613 Avenue Create, the new challenge is All About You - Make Something For Yourself

Our lovely sponsor this week is 

My creation uses the image Cutie 3



I first saw this idea over on the Spellbinders Blog where the lovely Christine Emberson had created a gorgeous shadow box. I wanted mine to be slightly bigger and so I used Grand Dies to create mine.

Supplies List:
Spellbinders:
Square Petal Top Box
Grand Squares
Grand Scalloped Squares



Thanks for dropping by



2 comments:

  1. Squawk! I love that cat in your shadow box! LOL! What a fun project for you - all the details around the frame are really fun!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project to do for yourself.
    Hugs,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete