Monday 23 June 2014

New Release, Masculine and Oh What Fun!

Happy Monday



Today I have a card for the New Release over at DS4Joy. The Design Team have created some wonderful inspiration for you on the DS4Joy Blog

My card uses the image Selena


I have used Spellbinders:
M-Bossabilities - Tweets & Twigs
Romantic Rectangles Two

Today Over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge the theme is Masculine. 
Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

The image I have used is called - Golfing Jimmy


Supplies List:
Spellbinders:
 M-Bossabilities - Graduated Dots
Petite Ovals Large & Small
Di-Delights - Petite Labels One
Memory Box - Mini Golf Carts
Sentiment Gina K Designs - Golfing Diva

Now for the fun bit of the post, yesterday I had a wonderful day at the Artistic Stamper creating the following project with the lovely Christine Emberson from the Spellbinders Design Team. For those of you who may not know Christine is the owner of Hope & Chances. We had an amazing day and the wonderful Jenny provided an amazing lunch, thank you so much Jenny for your hospitality, and Christine for the wonderful instruction and all the laughter.

So here is what I made!


The flowers are all made with the new Spellbinders dies and although detailed in their construction, I really feel they are worth the effort.



Thank you for stopping by






No comments:

Post a Comment