Thursday 21 August 2014

Time For A Trio

Happy Thursday

Life can be so hectic sometimes, especially the summer months when the kittens are born and unwanted, this summer so far has seen around 40 abandoned kittens and several mothers needing a shelter space. Some have been terribly sick and some have been bouncing with health, but all have been unwanted! I am pleased to report many are now in their furrever homes, but 10 kittens and 2 mums are still in my care. 
To add to the confusion this summer, we decided to build a catio to keep all the residence and foster babies safe. 
So now I hope you will forgive me for being absent from posting very much over the last few weeks.

Today I have three cards for you, firstly we started off the week as always with the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge, the theme this time is "Sentiment on the left hand side"

The lovely Lisa Decosse from 

is sponsoring this challenge, and she has put together a fab prize package and also a freebie so pop over to the challenge and check it out!

My card uses the sentiment - Wonderful Summer
The DP is also one of Lisa's


Supplies List:
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Flutter, Labels Twenty Eight & Decorative Labels Twenty Eight
Memory Box Kensington Branch & Kensington Boarder 


Wednesday saw two new challenges, firstly 


 have a new challenge and the theme is "Circles"

My card uses the image Birdhouse


Supplies List:
Spellbinders:
Grand Circles 
Grand Decorative Circles
Classic Circles
Stately Circles
Di D-Lites - Delightful Tree
Di D-Lites - Blooms One

Last but by no means least we have a new challenge at The Crafters Cafe, the theme this week is "Square Card's Only"

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge is 



My card uses the QKR sentiment - The Only Thing


I am by no means a golfer, but both my parents are, so this one is being put away for their next anniversary, because they spend every celebration on the golf course.

Supplies List:
Spellbinders A2 Card Creator Matting Basics B & Distressed Edges
Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds & Tiny Clouds
Frantic Stamper - Golf Set & Golf Companion Set

I look forward to seeing your creations in some if not all of the hove challenges!




Thanks for stopping by




1 comment:

  1. Stunning creations Alex and great takes with the sentiment on the left.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete