Thursday 9 October 2014

Anything Goes/Recipe Challenge

Happy Thursday

The new Challenge at Creative Moments is as usual "Anything Goes", the optional twist this time is a recipe - 1 Layer, 2 Charms, 3 Flowers

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

I do so love the images from this company, my card uses - Funky Hipster Girl

I used a little poetic licence with the recipe as I felt the image looked a little Art Deco, so I just had to add some feathers!


The image was coloured with Copic markers and also some areas, like the flower and feathers were coloured with Inktence Pencils, used as watercolours
I cut out the image with Spellbinders - Grand Ovals, and the embossing folder is a Sue Wilson - Art Deco Fanfare. Everything else is from my stash.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge!




Thanks for stopping by





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the image! I'm doing the Outlawz scavenger hunt! Found your item - thank you!

    ReplyDelete