Friday 6 March 2015

Creative Moments Challenge 63

Happy Friday

This fortnight over at the Creative Moments Challenge, the theme is "Anything Goes", with the optional twist of "Spring Greens"

We have 2 lovely sponsors for this challenge 



My first card uses the image - Kitty in Flowers by Angies Digi Store


I used Spellbinders Labels 37 to cut out mu Copic marker coloured image, my lovely husband says it looks like our lovely boy Morgan. I layered that on to Spellbinders Card Creator 5x7 - Grate Effect.
The sentiment and paw prints are from a sadly retired stamp set from Gina K Designs, called 
Purrr-fectly Delightful. The foliage is Spellbinders Die D-Lites Sprigs & Corner Sprigs.
The flowers are from my stash.

My second card uses the Bugaboo image - Spring Boot


The image is coloured with Copic markers and cut out with Spellbinders Card Creator - Curved Matting Basics B. I layered that on to Spellbinders - Delightful Foliage. The Boots are from the Inspire line and are simply called "Wellies"
The flower is form my stash and the sentiment is from Gina K Designs - Basket Blessings.

I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenge.


Thank you for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment