Sunday 28 June 2015

613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

The weather here in my tiny corner of the UK is a little cooler today, but we are told there is a heatwave coming early in the week, but should only last a couple of days, I am told temperatures will exceed 30!

Now for the crafty stuff!

This week over at 613 Avenue Create , the theme is as always "Anything Goes" with the optional twist of using Roses and/or Pearls as the flower for June is the Rose and the birthstone is the Pearl.

We have several lovely sponsors for this challenge including 

and



I have made the following card with Flower Art Prints from Crafty Secrets


The DP is from another of our sponsors this week


The set is called Birds & Blooms

I used the SB die Seed Packet, a long retired one I am afraid to feature the Roses for this card.

My next card uses the pre-coloured image from Bugaboo called Rose Monster


The sentiment is from my stash and the die cuts are SB - Roses and Thorns. I used SB Curved Squares to matt and layer both the image and sentiment.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge





Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment