Monday 29 June 2015

Anything Goes at The Outlawz

Happy Monday

The sun is shining down today here in my little corner of the UK and we have a new
  Greetings Card Challenge at The Outlawz.  
My dear friend and co-leader Linda W is hosting this weeks challenge, and our lovely sponsor is


My card uses the image JULIE JOPICS


I just fell in love with this image, and as I think she looks like she is in her PJ's the sentiment from Hampton Art fitted perfectly (and I have been waiting to use this sentiment for a very long time)
I coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with SB - Classic Squares, the beautiful frame is a recent release from SB - Lovin' Diamonds. The flowers are from my stash, and the sentiment is cut out with SB - Classic Ovals.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge!



Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment