Thursday 11 June 2015

Creative Moments Challenge 70

Happy Thursday

This week at Creative Moments we have as always Anything Goes, with the optional twist of a creation for the man in your life/Fathers Day
 
Our lovely sponsors are



I got a little carried away with the Deedee's images, I think because I usually find masculine cards such a challenge, but Deedee's pre-coloured images are such fun to work with and make masculine cards quick and easy!

Using Vintage Media
 The DP is from the set, and the woodgrain embossing folder is a 6x6 from X-Cut.
I cut the image/sentiment and layered it using SB 5x7Matting Basics A & B


 Using Grillin' & Chillin'
 I fussy cut the little images from the set and used SB Labels 46 for both the main image and sentiment

Using Sing Praises
 The image was cut with my paper trimmer and layered using my Perfect Layers tool. The sentiment is cut and layered with punches. The die cuts are SB Inspire - Prickly Pear



 


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment