Thursday 20 August 2015

A Fancy Fold

Happy Thursday

This fortnight over at Creative Moments the theme is Anything Goes, with the optional twist of "Fancy Folds", well with the new Spellbinders Pop-Up dies it is sure easy to create those fancy folds.

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 


My card uses the image Chloe


I used the SB pop-up die Gifts of Happiness to create my card base and I also used the embellishment dies from the same set, The beautiful image is coloured with Copic markers, I then scanned it into my Scan N Cut and used this to make a mask on copy paper, so I could blend some Memento Summer Sky ink around her.

Now this beautiful image is not the only Chloe in my life


The little tabby and white on the right is my very own Chloe, you can not see it very well in this picture, but she is teeny tiny due to her being born under an eco toilet on an allotment, this caused her and her almost identical twin brother to be very poorly kittens. They are both very well now, and have recently celebrated their 1st Birthday, but have never grown very big due to the illness. The big black lump on the left is Teddy Bear and is the most laid back cat in the house, he even eats laying down!


Thank you for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment