Wednesday 19 August 2015

Shaped Cards

Happy Wednesday

This week over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is "Shaped Cards"

We have 2 lovely sponsors



My card uses the gorgeous image by My Stitch Back in Twine called Dreamy Darcee


If you have not guessed yet, I have been playing with my Scan N Cut again, (I just love that piece of kit). The card base is a file already loaded on the machine in the nature section, I rotated and welded the shape together to form the cloud card base, I also cut out the image using the scan facilities on the machine. The Sun is Western Sunshine by Spellbinders and the little clouds are by Memory Box.
The layers were cut in white and coloured with Memento inks.



Thanks for stopping by





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love what u have created . The cut and scan is an amazing tool I haven't mastered yet . But fantastic to see it cuts my digi's very well ... Thanku for sharing... Kristyn astitchbackintwine xxx

    ReplyDelete