Monday 3 August 2015

Tic Tac Toe at the outlawz

Happy Monday

This week at the Outlawz we are playing a game of Tic Tac Toe

Here is the grid


We have 2 lovely sponsors for this challenge 



My card uses Deedee's image - A Beachy State of Mind


The images are pre-coloured and I cut them out with my newest toy the Brother Scan N Cut, wow that was just so easy and quick! The embossing folder is by Crafters Companion and is called Sunglasses, I gave this the Gelatos Treatment another new toy, so before we go any further I think I should explain that the reason I have not only these, but many other new crafting goodies is because of my lovely friend Nikki, who sadly has turned in her crafting apron due to her health, and has passed on to me a wonderful crafting stash. Ok back to the card, the sentiment is cut with Spellbinders - Labels 38 and the little faux enamel embellishments are melted Hama Beads, you can read all about how to do this at the lovely Christine Emberson's blog, I will say I tried Hobby Crafts own make of these beads, and they did not turn into lovely enamel dots,  but into little O's that look a lot like bubbles, and I am sure I will be using them in the near future on a project, these are made from genuine Hama beads.


I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.



Thank you for dropping by




No comments:

Post a Comment