Sunday 6 September 2015

Create Your Own Challenge

Happy Sunday

This week over at 613 Avenue Create we are creating our own challenge


I used from the grid above:
Column 1: Image - Charm Flower from A Day for Daisies & Pattern Paper
Column 2: Sentiment & Die Cut
Column 3: Solid Colour Paper & Embossing
Column 4: Button
Column 5: Bakers Twine


The flower was coloured with Copic markers and then fussy cut with my Scan N Cut, I then painted on some sparkling Mod Podge. The die cut and sentiment are SB - Foliage Lattice & Sentiments 2, and the embossing folder is Couture Creations - Waterfall 




Thank you for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. Alex, I hate to bother you on your blog about Outlawz stuff, but I tried to send you an email to claim my August prize ($15 Deedee's voucher), and the email came back to me as undeliverable. I tried a second time to make sure I had the correct email, but it still came back. Could you check and see if you have the correct email listed in the Winners page? My email is carrieannsheridan@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete