Monday 21 December 2015

Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Happy Monday

This week the theme of the challenge is "Inspired by a Movie"

Our fabulous sponsor this week is 

My card uses the image - Princess Snowflake


The movie as you have probably guessed is White Christmas, and I will unashamedly admit this is without exception, my favourite all time Christmas Movie, and yes I have already watched it twice in the last month!

The embossing folder is Crafters Companion - Seasonal Music, the image is cut out with SB labels 47 & the sentiment is cut out with SB - Snowflake view. I have also used SB Flurries & Snowflake Pendant.

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and I will be back before the New Year, with some more inspiration.





Thanks for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment