Tuesday 1 March 2016

Time for a Trio with The Crafters Cafe

Happy Tuesday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is "Inspired by a Song"

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge






I had such a hard time choosing an image, I have made 3 cards.

My first uses DS4Joy image - Lil-Jill 1-2-3 Dance  - Song "Dancing Queen" (Abba)


I have used:
My Scan N Cut to fussy cut the image.
Crafters Companion embossing folder - Seasonal Music
Spellbinders:
Fancy Diamond
Hibiscus Corner
Flower Bundle

My second card uses the Lacy Sunshine image - Love Peace Hippy Rory - Song "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" (Joan Baez amongst several other artists)


I created the rainbow background with Gilatos, and after colouring it I used Crafters Companion embossing folder called Flower Power, I then spritzed the whole piece with Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
I colured the image with Copic markers, and fussy cut her with my Scan N Cut.
I also used:
Sizzix Susan's Garden Mini Daisy for the flowers
Spellbinders Belly Band Two & Les Papillon Two

Last but by no means least is my card using the image from The East Wind called Aurora Scarf Lover  - Song "I Want To Break Free" (Queen)


This image made me think of the late great Freddy and the band dressed as women in the video 
I have used:
Crafters Companion embossing folder - Floral Swirl
Spellbinders:
Classic Circles Small
Lacey Circles
Corner Flourish
Sprigs
Blooms One 





Thanks for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment