Sunday 17 April 2016

613 Avenue Create & Demo News

Happy Sunday



Firstly if you are in the Canterbury area today, I will be in the Range store between 11am & 4pm today, demonstrating products and tips and techniques for all manner of paper craft, it would be lovely to see you.

This week over at 613 Avenue Create we have some lovely sponsors, amongst them is 


My card uses the image Lizabeth's Daffodils


I have coloured her with Copic markers and used Spellbinders Tripple Floral, and Creative Expressions embossing folder - A4 Leafy Montage to finish the card.



Thanks for dropping by



2 comments:

  1. Morning Alex! Such vibrant spring colors! I really like the embossed leaves you added on your mat and her pretty blue eyes with the nice highlight! Nice details!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Alex! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete