Wednesday 13 April 2016

Creative Moments Challenge 91

Happy Wednesday

This fortnight over at Creative Moments, the theme is as always anything goes and the optional twist is "make it funny" as April 14th is International Moments of Laughter Day

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge and I am using an image from

The image is called Oh My


I have coloured her with Copic markers and mat and layered her with Spellbinders Card Creator Elegant Labels Four, I have also used this set to cut the sentiment, this is by Funny Bones. The embossing is done with an Ebosser A4 folder Sophisticated. The flowers are Spellbinders Marissa Bouquet, I must say I love this set, as the flowers are such a great size for card making and there are several different shapes of flowers as well as leaves.





Thank you for dropping by




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your Dies Alex and blue is my favorite color too! Can you tell me what size you printed her out at? I'm torn between 3.5 and Wallet size, on my computer anyway.

    ReplyDelete