Sunday 15 May 2016

613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

This week over at 613 Avenue Create I am playing Anything Goes, and the lovely sponsor for my creation is

The image is called Love to Craft


As you can probably guess, I had a little trip to see the Lovely Tracey at Oyster Stamps, and could not resist a few new Spellbinder dies. 
I have used Spellbinders:
Ritz Labels
Ritz Decorative Accents
Floral Berry Accents
Crossing Crescents
I have also used a Crafters Companion 8x8 Embossing Folder - Rain, as it reminded me of the paint splats still on my craft desk from up-cycleing an old pine box into a doggy toy box


I painted it with chalk paints and stamped the paw prints in Stazon black ink, I think my DH was more impressed that the dog tho :-)





Thanks for stopping by







No comments:

Post a Comment