Friday 1 July 2016

Crafters Cafe challenge

Happy Friday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe  the theme is Things With Wings. We have several wonderful sponsors for this challenge, and I am using image from 2 of them




My first card uses the images/papers from Decosse Dynamite Doodles - Naturally Cool Bundle. I have also used the sentiment Heart Soars


My second card uses the image from SLS Lines - Book Fairy


I used my Silhouette to create the open book shape. The DP is a free digi file from Granny Enchanted
I also used:
Crafters Companion Hessian embossing folder
Trim Craft sentiment
Spellbinders Deckle Edge Ovals





Thanks for stopping by




1 comment:

  1. Love how your cards turned out, especially the one using digital goodies from my collection. It is so pretty. I love the monochromatic feel and the overall balance of it all! Thanks for doing my designs such justice.

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete