Sunday 7 August 2016

613 Avenue Create Challenge 188

Happy Sunday

As you may already know 613 Avenue Create is now a monthly challenge, and this time it is a straight "Anything Goes"

One of the wonderful sponsors this month is 

My card uses the image - Flower Power Fairy


I coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with my Brother Scan N Cut. The daisy background is created using Heartfelt Creations stamp set Daisy Patch as it the flower, the smaller background was created with Distress inks and a Creative Expressions mask - Crackle.
I have also used Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals small, Foliage 2 & Outrageous Butterfly




Thank you for dropping by





3 comments:

  1. Love all the 'girlishness' going on here! And I am fascintated that your image was fussy cut with your Brother Scan N Cut! I bought a Silhouette Cameo to do that... but can't seem to get past the learning curve on it! You will have to tell me about the Brother someday. Getting back to you... LOL! I really like your blending and shading on this image - well done toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bright and happy. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete